[rescue] Sun 486i !!

Michael Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Fri Jan 17 07:12:31 CST 2003

>Hi Curt and  All,
>
>This is extremely cool, and you are right - an important rescue.  If you
have pics of it, please send them my(our) way - I have never seen one.  And
speaking of rescues, does anyone want a nice, complete stardent titan 3000?
 I need to make more room, but cant bear to throw it out.

>--
>Cheers,
>	Geoff.

The Rhode Island Computer Museum has an Ardent Titan, made before Stellar
and Ardent merged. Moving the whole machine to Rhode Island might be
difficult. Could the boards from your Stardent be used to max-out RICM's
Ardent?

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson at IDS.net