[rescue] Re: You want balls?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Jan 16 18:02:10 CST 2003

Don't suppose you want to part with that VME chassis ? :-)

SparcStation-3... I worked for Sun and never heard of that.
Was that person from CA ?

I have a LX that was a prototype (obvious from just a serial # on
the bottom and the fact it uses an IPC/IPX top, spot for "SparcStation LX"
is in the wrong place and wrong size for the production label.... I have
one "printed" on a clear platic that was the "proto" for it)... but then
I'm in MA, and the Classic/LX were east coast projects...

I also have a 486i (of which I think there were less than 200 made and
they were all prototype/demo).  It too was an east coast project.

The SS10/SS20 I'm sure were west coast projects so all the prototype goodies
would have been out of CA.

-- Curt

<mailto:rescue-request at sunhelp.org?subject=subscribe>