[rescue] You want balls?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Jan 16 11:36:43 CST 2003

.

>They are refusing for sentimental reasons or something.  There are 4
>systems that weren't used that I'd love.  The other two are Suns with
>interested graphics options (dual SS10 w/ ZX, and a 330 with
>framegrabber board that does some hardware accelerated processing to
>incoming video, and also sends processed video out).

on the 330 if the boards are Sun it sounds like VX/MVX.  Although I didn't
think that the 330 had enough VME slots for them.  I think VX takes one,
MVX takes another, and the 330 takes two.  As I recall there are only three
VME slots in a 330.

I'm wisihing that the 4/110 or 4/330 chassis had a brother with 4 VME slots
as I have a VX/MVX and the software and 3/400 CPU, 4200 CPU, memory boards,
4600 CPUs... enough to put one of those together.

My VX/MVX pair are NEW... never used... just sat around on a shelf !

-- Curt