[rescue] Apology

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Jan 16 10:51:48 CST 2003

> I'm sorry for losing my temper earlier this week.

   Hah! If this list were a computer, the keyboard would have long ago been
smashed to bits by angry subscribers pounding on it, Hulk-like, with their
fists.
   That said, it would also be one of the most heavily-used systems in the
office despite its age-yellowed plastic chassis and persistent whining (bad
bearings, one assumes, and not ill temper).
   God bless this mess, indeed -- and thanks to everyone of you for teaching
me so much, amusing me, and boring my pants off since I subscribed.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator