ok this just kick's ass (was RE: [rescue] The onyx godness (first pictures))

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 16 08:44:11 CST 2003

Or just start a scrapping / scrap consulting business...

<JEDI>Yeah... you don't need this S390 over here... it's just generating
heat.  10 PC's are faster *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*... </JEDI> Take into
parking lot... bring out nerf hammers.... whack a few times...
dissassemble... cart off... instant score.  Machines that are truly junk as
a whole you can part out instead of melting down or donate parts to
museums... I'm sure you could still make some profit on this if you're
careful and to the outside world you look like a scrapper.  Make the name of
the company a pun on system rescue.

Andrew