[rescue] auctions.sun.com question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Jan 16 02:06:47 CST 2003

Could it have something to do with end of the year ?
Or possibly their recent 11% RIF ?

I bought my Ultra-60 from them... they sold it to me even though it
didn't meet reserve.

At the time I got it for aprox what their Ultra-2 auctions were going
for.... sweet ! (the 21" true flat screen monitor is gorgeous)

The Ultra-60 is my primary system.... a bit overkill for wht amounts to
primarily an Internet station .... but I do put it to work time to time
compiling, etc...

-- Curt

>From: Gavin Hubbard <ghub005 at xtra.co.nz>
>To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:54:15 +1300
>Subject: [rescue] auctions.sun.com question
>
>Hi Lads
>
>Does anyone here know if the official Sun presence on EBay *(seller
auctions.sun.com) is going to resume selling? I really wanted to buy one of
those 25 packs of 9GB/10k UW disks that they were selling at the end of last
year e.g.