ok this just kick's ass (was RE: [rescue] The onyx godness (first pictures))

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 15 22:39:08 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 11:22 PM, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> If we're by it...
>
> Cray J90... friend want's to pick it up... scrapper allready was there
> and
> ripped it apart and scrapped it for gold/metal....
>
> He was like 1 hour too late... sad... just sad

   You've got to be kidding me.  A six-year-old Cray supercomputer?

   Stupid STUPID assholes.

   Is there anything left?  I could use a 48V regulator and whatever
proc/mem modules are hanging around.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols