[rescue] Old Sun Software CDs

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Jan 15 10:48:58 CST 2003

I've got a stack of these different CDs I am selling/trading/etc, and
before making them available anywhere else I thought I'd list them first
here in case there was any interest here...

If there is any interest here, make an offer.  For Trade I'm looking for
IRIX CDs (preferably 6.5), XL-24 video for SGI Indy, XZ video for Indy,
10/100 ethernet for Indy, COSCOM boards for Indy (yeah right ! :-) ), Sun-2/120
boards (memory, cpu, ethernet, video), Sun-2/120 internal tape drive,
Sun 386i kb/video cable (I have a few 386i's and a 486i but only one working
cable), etc....

If you have any interest let me know soon before I make them available
elsewhere...

-- Curt

Stuff probably not of interest, or maybe just of curiosity

Catalyst CDware Volume 1 (Fall 1990)
Catalyst CDware May-Aug 1994
Catalyst Developers Conference DISCOVERY'91
The 1993 Solaris Developer Conference

Stuff of limited interest
-------------------------

SPARCworks and SPARCompiler Vol 1 # 1 (SPARCworks, C, C++ Fortran, Pascal)
SPARCworks and SPARCompiler Vol 1 # 1 for X86 (same as above but for X86)

Stuff of greater interest
-------------------------

SunOS 4.1.1 and OpenWindows Version 2 Sun-4c, Sun-4, Sun-3x & Sun-3
Solaris 1.0.1 (SunOS 4.1.2 and Open Windows Version 2)
Solaris 1.1 (SunOS 4.1.3 and OpenWindows Version 3)
Solaris 1.1 AnswerBook
Solaris 1.1 SunSoft Version C (SunOS 4.1.3C for Classic/LX)
Solaris 1.1.1 (SunOS 4.1.3_U1)
Solaris 1.1.1 SunSoft Version B (SunOS 4.1.3_U1 Rev B)
Solaris 1.1.2 (SunOS 4.1.4, the last of the 4.X releases)

SunOS/SVR4 Test Platform (the predecessor of Solaris 2.X)

Solaris 2.1
Solaris 2.2
Solaris 2.3
Solaris 2.3 Edition II Platform Specific Release
Solaris 2.4 Hardware: 11/94

SunPC Version 3.1B Patch
Solstice CallTracker 1.0
VideoPix 1.0

Stuff of greatest? interest (I've duplicated a couple things here)