[rescue] SunTuner?

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Tue Jan 14 22:53:20 CST 2003

If you get a chance, check out the book "The Tipping Point". It's a
quick, and very fascinating, read about how social epidemics get
started and covers such topics as crime, Hush Puppies (the shoes),
cigarettes, suicide, and children's television. The chapter on Sesame
Street and Blue's Clues is fascinating as it gives a peek into what
goes on behind the scenes in coming up with the shows. The degree of
research these people put into the shows is impressive, especially
since it's in support of shows that do *not* cater to the coveted 18-35
year-old demographic.