[rescue] Sun SLC/ELC

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jan 14 21:20:34 CST 2003

If your close to it... It will probably go for $10 or less (searching ebay
completed shows one closed at $10 with 6 bids).... competition low...

So, if your close to it and interested go for it... looks very clean.

I wouldn't mind an ELC for the collection, but I'll wait to stumble upon
one locally... as I'm not going to pay $30 to ship a $10 computer...

-- Curt

<mailto:rescue-request at sunhelp.org?subject=subscribe>