[rescue] SunTuner?

Mike F lists at mikef.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 14 13:52:51 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Hauber" <testing at pellucidar.net>
To: "The Rescue List" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [rescue] SunTuner?

> Sesame street is still a good program, but have you seen
> "Between the Lions"?

It's great that Sesame Street is still a good program
after, what, 30 years or so on the air? Like I said,
I don't have kids yet, but when I do I'd rather have
them watch Sesame Street and learn to count, read,
etc. than watch Teletubbies and whatever else and learn
absolutely nothing. PBS is also a good choice. When
I was growing up I watched a show on PBS where this
crazy old guy did physics demonstrations. I learned
quite a bit of basic physics from TV like that.