[rescue] Kodak ColorEase PS and IRIX

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jan 14 13:25:07 CST 2003

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 10:21 AM, Kevin wrote:
> Your previous post about your Kodak dye sub is
> what reminded me of it.  Whats the resolution on yours
> and when were they current?
>
> This one is 360x360.

   Mine was introduced about 11 years ago and ran for something like six
years.  Most of them were shipped with an HP-IB interface for inclusion
into medical imaging systems like MRIs and CATscan systems, but mine is
one of the rare SCSI-interfaced ones.  Its resolution is 203dpi.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols