[rescue] argh, what did I do? (Onyx)

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Jan 14 10:09:27 CST 2003

On 2003.01.14 15:12 Walter Belgers wrote:

> > Tell you what, if you really don't want it, someone here will be
> > *glad* to take it off your hands.  Where are you located?
> Netherlands :)
Well. I am located in Germany. I have only about 5 hours to drive to the
Netherlands. 400V three phase power is no problem for me.

Are you sure that this beast really needs 400V three phase power? Maybe
it simply needs three phases to balance the load better. In that case it
would be easy to rewire it to use 230V single phase.
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen