[rescue] Sun SLC/ELC

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Jan 14 04:21:17 CST 2003

On 2003.01.14 08:48 Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> I have some Sun SLC/ELC cpu boards.
[...]
> I've been keeping these around in case I had an SLC/ELC to the
> collection, but SLC/ELC is low on my desired collectibles, so
> if there is interest let me know... FS or FT.
You know that you can operate a SLC / ELC board without the machine? You
only need to feed +5 / +12 / -12 V (the later only for the RS232) to it
to run. I mounted a ELC board in an external SCSI enclosure together
with a disk, CDROM and CDRecorder. Makes a perfect toaster with NetBSD.
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen