[rescue] argh, what did I do? (Onyx)

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Tue Jan 14 07:41:40 CST 2003

Hi all,

My habit of collecting old (Unix-)computers has become compulsive. For a
small fee (one pie a week for a year) I could pick up two Onyx systems,
one for me, one for a friend.

I should've said no. Now I own a big heavy hunk of metal that will only
work on 380VAC which I don't have. I don't even really have the space..
Maybe I should find something who will buy the system from me. Or can
you turn these things into a fridge?

It booted up okay today, it's got 6.5.10 installed. It's the box only,
no monitor or anything. It has 4x 100MHz R4400's and two
InfiniteReality(?) boards, 1GB disk and 64MB memory.

http://www.friet.org/voor.jpg
http://www.friet.org/achter.jpg

Cheers,
Walter.