[rescue] The onyx godness

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Sun Jan 12 21:55:00 CST 2003

Hello Jeffrey,

Monday, January 13, 2003, 03:14:56 (UTC), you wrote:

JJN> I have putty, thanks. I suppose it's possible I'll get to like vi, but I
JJN> doubt it.

      Keep trying, it's like with ladies when you are not there yet.
      But when you are... and you have a mean truck and a bad-ass
      gun, and you dive into dumpsters faster than other kids...
      Let's enjoy while it lasts, because what is waiting for us
      is the time when longing for a regular bowel movement becomes
      the best substitute for love.
      After all, it's Onyx you are after. At least, the subject says
      so. In the beginning you were not happy with HyperTerminal. Do
      they make HypoTerminals in US?
--
Best regards,
 Yuri