Dumpster diving ( was RE: [rescue] The onyx godness (first pictures))

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 01:56:21 CST 2003

Tonights haul:
10 dell poweredge 2100/180 and 1 poweredge 2200 (dual p2)
All of them professional packed with chips and icely put in the
dumpster
All have harddrives 2 or 3 with 68pin either 4 or 9gb drives
1 lexmark laserprinter with 2 addon 500paper trays
Bunch of monitors
Sun type 5e and 6 keyboards
And more stuff... bunch of chokenring routers so they might be
worthless...

Cja.... thomas