Dumpster diving ( was RE: [rescue] The onyx godness (first pictures))

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Jan 11 17:05:13 CST 2003

I agree... there is no such thing as an accident in the USA legal system.
It is always someones fault.  You just need different levels of lawyers to
figure out all the potential people at fault, build a case (even it if only
hangs by a thread) and if they don't cave to save the legal fees, they still
stand a chance in court....

My that hot cofee burned by crotch.... win a million $.  F'ing dumb !

Enough off topic rant for me... this is just one of my big pet peaves...

To think all those lawyers, judges, etc all need college educations... guess
we can all guess what they were doing in college....

-- Curt

<mailto:rescue-request at sunhelp.org?subject=subscribe>