Dumpster diving ( was RE: [rescue] The onyx godness (first pictures))

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Jan 11 13:31:30 CST 2003

On Saturday, January 11, 2003, at 01:48 PM, Frank Van Damme wrote:
>> Been chased off by rent-a-cop's quite a few times.
>
> I don't see the problem actually.
>
> If people dump old computer stuff in a dumpster, it means they want to
> DUMP
> it, aka Get Rid Of It(tm). I think my local container park would be
> glad that
> I took their junk; unfortunately there only live boring people in my
> hometown, with boring computers...

   The problem is that you're thinking logically.  Suits don't think
logically.  They think stuff that might contain "secret" information
(and EVERYTHING in business is a BIIIIIG SECRET...it's how suits make
themselves feel important) is somehow "safe" if it's thrown in the
trash.  If you take their trash, you're "stealing their secrets".

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols