[rescue] Sun2/120

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jan 10 20:34:26 CST 2003

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 08:42 PM, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> I have a Sun2/120 and I'm looking for...
>
> more memory boards (I'd like to max it out)
> Color video board (I have the B&W board now)
> Internal tape drive (appears to mount sideways  comapred
> to later Sun stuff like the Sun3/386i/etc).
>
> Also, anyone with Sun2 boards that I can get as spares that
> doesn't have a working sun2, but has parts (i.e. cpu board, ethernet,
> etc)
> to keep mine going for a long time..... let me know.

   I have a large stash of Sun2 boards that I've hoarded over the years.
  I will be keeping most of them but you might be able to talk me out of
a few, perhaps for an interesting swap.  I will try to find the box
they're in; I think I know where it is.  You've got to keep after me
about it, though, as I'm really busy these days and I lose track of a
lot of stuff.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols