[rescue] Help w/ PL 1850R

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jan 8 21:13:19 CST 2003

An 1850R will go dual processor. I believe they are PGA chips, but I could
be wrong- it's been a couple of years since I've been inside one, and we
transitioned to the DL380 (it's successor) during that time as well.

You should be able to use an off the shelf processor. However, the VRM might
be proprietary to Compaq.

Not much help, but some, I hope. The H-Paq website should have oodles of
info on those boxes- they're not that old.

Steve