[rescue] diskpacks

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jan 7 11:40:04 CST 2003

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 11:50 AM, James wrote:
> Does anyone know if this ebay auction is for a diskpack that would be
> suitable for a Digital RL02?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
> eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=2086288962

   No way to tell.  It looks like the same physical design but I have no
idea if it's compatible.  There were serveral sectoring configurations
available within that physical design.

   "Real" RL02 packs come up on eBay fairly frequently; I scored two of
them a couple of weeks ago.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols