[rescue] Re: got my HPUX media today

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 20:38:58 CST 2003

<<Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:17:33 -0600

Got my HP-UX "Easy Setup" media today (for 11.0).  Its CD-Rs, a
"Cold Install or Recovery" 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 cd set.  The labels
in the CD case are Xeroxed, and they shipped three days ago.

I'd hate to be the guy having to make all these copies - the CDs are
labeled by hand with a magic marker 8-)

Bill

I just got my HP-UX Easy Setup media today (FedEx'd to New Zealand). For
some reason I thought I was going to get 11i media, but never mind.

What made me smile were the three (individually completed by hand)
invoices. I think that between us all we may be keeping someone employed
full-time (-:

Regards,

Gavin