[rescue] IRIX Java experiences?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 6 08:29:14 CST 2003

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 09:08 AM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> You uncouth man.  Emacs.  Only development IDE you will ever need.

   This is actually a good point...Emacs does a lot of stuff in the
direction of "understanding" Java.  Class browsing, syntax checking,
lots of stuff like that.  I don't *use* that stuff (though I do use
emacs for my development) but I know it's in there.  I just haven't
found it (or most of the stuff that Forte does) to be useful.

   That said, though, NetBeans is one damn impressive piece of software.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols