[rescue] [OT] Webpals we are up to five, are folks serious?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 20:31:28 CST 2003

Hello all,

SOrry for the mass email, but I wanted to let folks know this looks
like it could happen - it appears that about 5 folks are interested,
though one is in Canada (Hi Shawn!) and the other is in France...

I will call this a real effort, and ask anyone interested to contact me
off list at:

lionel4287 at yahoo.com

This is the first and last email I'll send on this topic, and I will
stop taking names Monday night (EST), at which time, if enough interest
is confirmed, I will find out about total costs, and estimate S/H of
requested 5 packs to those interested.

I am only taking requests for lots of 5, as we seem to need purchase
$200 worth of items to place an order.

Thanks for tolerating the off-topic post...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com