[rescue] Cheapass MicroFax (sic)

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Jan 4 13:03:17 CST 2003

wrmartin at verizon.net wrote:
> Thanks much to both of you.  I had found some info on the NetBSD site but nothing so detailed.
>
> I'm going for it!  I really need another project.  8<)
>
> Odds are very good I'll need your help with getting it running.  I'm just beginning to learn OpenVMS on a DEC Alpha PWS, and know absolutely nothing about Vaxen.  But with a PDP-11/70 (needing work) and an Alpha, I really *must* fill that gap, right?
>
> Bill Martin

Better ask Dave, not me...... mine isn't actually running :-)  More like
waiting for me to do something with it :-)  I need to either break into
the existing VMS installation or re-install it, but I'd need the media
and a way to install it.

Once I get my house painted and in order I'll be able to work on my
computers again.  I just moved and everything is in the same place,
"somewhere" :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA