[rescue] Anyone need RSM disk sleds/brackets/housings ?

Rip Loomis rip at flagon.com
Fri Jan 3 15:51:19 CST 2003

Sunnking is apparently back from the dead on eBay,
and has a box of 30 RSM-214 style disk housings
for $10 + $20 S/H.
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2084777555&category=20327
I'd pick them up on general principles except that
I only need about three, and it's not clear whether
these include the two internal metal pieces.
Might be worthwhile to someone though.

Note that Sunnking used to be really reliable (in
my experience) then something happened with e-mail
to his ISP and I thought he'd flaked out.  Apparently
he's back, but I've not dealt with him in > 8 months
myself.

--
Rip Loomis
Brainbench MVP for Internet Security  |  www.brainbench.com