[rescue] ISO cheap 64MB 72 pin simms

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 10:50:53 CST 2003

Scott, two things:

First, $9 for SIMMs like that (sort of unique, I've only seen/used up
to 32 meg SIMMs myself), is really reasonable, IMHO...

Second, you have a WebPal? I have two that need to be put to active use
- what is yours doing? Any info you can provide for using anything
other than the factory installed software would be appreciated... (For
those unfamiliar, these are WebTV-type boxes, but they work with any
ISP. They have an OS/Browser installed, but it is a very old browser)

Thanks,
Lionel

--- Scott Newell <newell at cei.net> wrote:
> I'd like a couple of 64 MB 72 pin simms for my current Webpal set top
> box hacking project.  4k refresh is ok, EDO or fast page, parity or
> non-parity.
>  Pricewatch shows this vendor at $9/each, free ship:
>
> http://www.enetshoponline.com/64edosimoems.html
>
> Anyone got a line on a better deal?  Anyone ever do business with
> ENET Marketing?

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com