[rescue] Want-To-Borrow Macintosh Power Supply

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 1 22:07:07 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 10:58 PM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>>   Now all you need is a MacIvory or a TI Explorer and you'll be all
>> set!
>
> That would be a dream.

   I got a pair of MacIvory IIs from a surplus house a few years ago.  I
gave them to a friend of mine who told me basically what they were but
I was completely uninterested at the time.  I need to contact him about
parts for this Symbolics 3645 anyway; I should ask him if he still has
them...maybe I can get them back! ;)

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols