[rescue] sbus FDDI under Solaris 9

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Feb 23 14:43:41 CST 2003

I'm contemplating the idea of adding a FDDI backbone to my home network
for the server to share (leaving the workstations on 100Mbit Ethernet).
Which sbus FDDI adapters (SAS or DAS--doesn't matter, because I'll be
using a concentrator) are still supported under Solaris 9?

There are lots of cheap cisco SAS FDDI cards on eBay right now, but I
can't find any documentation that states they'll work under SunOS 5.9.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "Microsoft doesent have to be involved in order
Thorndale, TX     (*  for people to be ignorant morons.  It's just a