[rescue] Re: DEC Alpha Questions

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 10:32:34 CST 2003

--- Robert Novak <rnovak at indyramp.com> wrote:
> I waited 2 years to get the HP Laserjet 3100 drivers for 2k/xp
> because I didn't want to bother with anyone's phone-only service. :)

Boy, print drivers sure cause people to do strange things!

Richard Stallamn started the GNU organization because he couldn't get
source code for a print driver (in part, it was a triggering event),
and youwaited two years for a driver to avoid using the phone...

Hmmm...

=====
Lionel

http://taxes.yahoo.com/