[rescue] Paging Robert Novak

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Feb 22 15:34:52 CST 2003

Robert,

  I'd tried sending this privately, but because Texas.Net are morons who
think that reverse-DNS zones are an unnecessary luxury, it didn't go
through.

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Robert Novak wrote:

> I should have something in the hallway... I can get an Intel PR440FX
> or Micronics W6Li dual board out for you.

Before you send out that Micronics, could you possibly use the firmware
utility to get a copy of whatever firmware it's currently running?  I
have two of those boards (with CPUs), but their firmware is hosed.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "It's not about who's right and who's wrong...
Thorndale, TX      (*   it's about who works for the government and who