[rescue] Fwd: SGIs for sale

Michael Decerbo mike at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 20 11:30:03 CST 2003

I have no connection to the seller and no stake in the sale, but I
thought I would pass along this ad from comp.sys.sgi.marketplace.
The seller's Web site makes it look like they are in New Hampshire.

Note that the Indys are the beefier ones.

Mike
---
From: ronan at alimartech.com (Alimar Technology Corp)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sgi.marketplace
Subject: Want to sell some SGI...
Date: 20 Feb 2003 08:43:00 -0800

We deal in HP & Sun unix items, but during a recent take-out some SGI
units were part of the lot on a 'take-all basis'

I would like to know if you are interested in making an offer on these
systems..

17 x Indigo 2

15 are 0x0, 6 have PM5, 1 x PM7, 2 x PM7, 8 x PM3

The other 2 have 256MB & 4GB.

13 x Indy, 7 x R5000 180Mhz, 9 x R4400 200Mhz,

All of the Indys are minimum of 128 & 2GB Disk..

1 x Octane (this one is a little dinged up)

PM 10 Processor, SE Graphics, 1280MB Memory (3rd party)

Also have with this...

12 x SGI keyboard

8 x Mice

4 x Indycam