[rescue] Re: Wanted - Dual (or quad) PPro motherboard

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Feb 19 21:17:59 CST 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:02:22PM -0500, D.A. Muran-de Assereto wrote:
> Anyone out there seen any good deals on a good Dual or Quad PPro motherboard?
> It's a personal want of mine.
>
> Looking for something that'll take the Overdrive CPUs if at all possible.

I should have something in the hallway... I can get an Intel PR440FX
or Micronics W6Li dual board out for you. I have a couple in systems
with 180mhz and 200mhz cpus that should take overdrive (but I've
never checked).

Bug me offlist if interested. Only quad stuff I've seen are in systems
and they get pretty heavy, but I have seen some Compaq 6U quad systems
in local auctions recently.

And that reminds me of exactly where I can find those 64meg dimms
I needed for the AXmp testing. Guess which boards take U5-type memory
:-) Doh!

--Rob