[rescue] Snow?

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Tue Feb 18 22:09:37 CST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:

> > Way ahead of you there.  Goodbye central PA, this weekend I fly to Santa
> > Cruz, CA for some of that brutal California beach weather.
> >
> Come back to the left coast for good?

Aye.  As a W-2 wageslave, but that's not so bad these days.  I am seeing
some encouraging opportunities popping up, so the market for tech people
may be slowly lumbering back to life.

There's something that I heard once that makes a bit more sense now.
Everyone's either a Californian or a non-Californian.  You don't have to
be born in CA to be a Californian, but once you've lived both in and out
of the state you know what you are.  I love it and hate it, but I think I
love it more.  Except for Los Angeles.  I _definately_ hate L.A. more. :)

-James