[rescue] Snow?

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Tue Feb 18 21:48:40 CST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Those are the only two words I can use to describe it "Fucking Snow".
>
> Time to move. ;^)

Way ahead of you there.  Goodbye central PA, this weekend I fly to Santa
Cruz, CA for some of that brutal California beach weather.

I'm halfway tempted to take my snow shovel with me and burn it in effigy,
but I don't want to risk offending the Snow Gods on the off chance that I
end up in their clutches again.  Maybe I can just do an ice scraper.

-James