[rescue] Multi-processor support in OpenBSD 3.2 on Sun4m?

OutBack Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Mon Feb 17 19:22:04 CST 2003

This is correct OpenBSD does not support any type of SMP at the current
moment, and it is possible that you may need to remove the second CPU from
the system. Second to that there is a project in the works to bring SMP
capabilities to OpenBSD. the URL was www.spinlocks.org but has since expired
so not sure what the status is