[rescue] Snow?

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Feb 17 14:58:21 CST 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Bruce Pullig wrote:

> What is this snow stuff y'all are talkin' about?  Anybody got a picture of
> it?  I'f it's cool I'll trade some summer humidity for it!

Sure.  http://linc.homeunix.org:8080/snow.jpg

Keep in mind here that this is 2 feet + right now and still
snowing.  Also, the snow pile directly behind the half covered red car in
front is my car, and the trucks you can see across the street are all
lifted - noticable by the covered minivan behind the cammo truck.  Snow
drifts are in most places well over 5 feet.

 --
-Linc Fessenden