[rescue] Snow?

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Mon Feb 17 14:30:46 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 02:46:09PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Larry Snyder <larrys at lexis-nexis.com> wrote:
>

> > Welcome to my world.  It finally quit in SW Ohio.  A few hours ago.
> > Now we dig.
>
> It's still falling here in Granville, but I decided to dig out anyway.
> I measured 14" in the bed of my pickup.
>
> After diggin out I put Babe in 4WD-Low and went snowpile crawling.  Much
> fun was had by the truck and I.

It the roof of my car is anything to go by, I'd say we got 2 feet.
There is so much drifting around the house that it is hard to be
definate.

We left all vehicles safely parked where they are for the moment, but I
should clear my off since I probably have to go to work in the morning.

For the most part, we skipped shoveling in favor of a monstrous snow
blower on a cub cadet.  Over two feet of snow?  No problem.  I've seen
that thing go through much deaper snow.