[rescue] Re: Re: Multia Question

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Feb 16 18:04:39 CST 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 06:40 PM, Robert Novak wrote:
> > Anyone want to chip in and get Dave one of the Pentium Multias? :)
>
>    Grrrrrrr

Okay, two, in case one fails. :-)

Actually, some of the Compaq PCs in that general form factor were pretty
cool. P3 with cd and hard drive about that size can be very useful in some
situations. Heck, a P100 would serve as a viable mailserver and
nameserver... considering what I got out of a 386/33 with 16meg of ram for
a year or two, it'd be a vast improvement.

Rob