[rescue] Cleaning out stuff

R. Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Sat Feb 15 15:38:52 CST 2003

Cleaning out the closets (and drawers and desk and boxes) and I have a
list of things that I want to sell, trade, give or, if no one wants
them, throw away. Located in NYC.

http://www.lonsteins.com/forsale/forsale.html

Not pictured yet but sitting here taking up space is a clean three
year old CTX VL950 19" monitor, an Apple Extended Keyboard-II for a
udb Mac, a USR Courier vEverything modem (possibly sans power adapter,
have to look), a 16MB Kingston SODIMM for a Thinkpad 560 (also TP760
or TP380) and some other assorted PeeCee stuff (cards, small IDE &
SCSI drives, a CDRW drive) that I have to sort out.

Email me off-list.

- Ross