[rescue] Sun memo regarding Java

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Feb 11 18:32:35 CST 2003

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 06:08, Dave McGuire wrote:
>  I suppose it's a pretty good thing that neither number is considered
> large in this era of 1GB operating system installs and 100+GB disks,
> huh?

Well it damd well is, people in this era still refuse the upgrade the
computers from 6 years ago just because appX has to be Really Big to do the
exact same jobs as years ago

(not speaking of java here. I don't know java and I don't care about it. You
want compatibility? distribute your stuff in source code form.)

--
Frank Van Damme
http://www.openstandaarden.be