[rescue] Needed/Looking for.

OutBack Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Mon Feb 10 23:53:34 CST 2003

I have a Vax Station 2000 and a VaxStation 4000/60, also a Dec Station 5000
I need keyboards and consoles for them.
I also have a HP 9000 running.
I need the console bar, terminal & keyboard

or suggestions on how i can console into them so i can see whats good/whats
bad, what boots & whats salvagable.

Im also seeking Dec Alpha/Vax equiptment in running condition. If anyone has
any leads on this stuff it would be appreciated. I happened to come across a
load of Vax Stations and HP Equiptment. like HP 9888, HP 9133, HP 9145, HP
9153B, HP 382, HP 1350. Alot of it appears to be in excellent condition.
Thanks in advance. Also I have alot of historic type equiptment like IBM
PCs/PS/2s/8086/Suitcase PCs/pretty much name it. and like 30 17"/20" Sun/Mac
Monitors. Printers/Plotters UPSs/Battery Backups. So if anyones looking to
start a collection let me know. : PP