[rescue] Xenix for Altos 886

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Sun Feb 9 14:29:02 CST 2003

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> I know this is repetition, but maybe there are some new eyes out there
> or some of the old eyes that may have stumbled across what I'm looking for...
>
> I'm still looking for someone who has OS load floppies for an Altos 886.

You did get my message in which I pointed to an URL where I had put a
rescue floppy? And that I have a backup tape of my own Altos, that, in
combination with the rescue floppy, might get your system working again?
(If you have a 20MB harddisk in there).

Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"