[rescue] Halstation 375?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Feb 8 15:58:27 CST 2003

Hi folks,

I saw a Halstation 375 system today at one of my local haunts. Looks like
this critter comes in on benchmarks around the 5/333 Alpha or 200mhz
UltraSPARC II,

Are these worth any effort beyond collector value? My googling shows that
they were the first SPARCs with 64bit OS available, and this one has one
drive in it apparently, but I don't know if it's loaded (or even
functional) and I don't know if I can get OS media for it.

Any thoughts? Anyone want me to grab it for them?

Rob