[rescue] Solaris on a PPC

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Fri Feb 7 13:15:08 CST 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Kevin wrote:

> I've been using WindowMaker for about a year now (on four
> systems) and i doubt i will ever switch.  I have yet to have a
> problem with it at all, it would be almost impossible for it
> to be any faster and it's design makes sense.

It makes sence to create an icon for every *open* wondow on your
desktop?  HUH?
Don't get me wrong, I kinda like WM and it;s definately fast, but that
*feature* annoy's me.  Now what's really nice is blackbox with
rox-filer!  You get a really quick configurable WM with icon management to
boot.

--
-Linc Fessenden