[rescue] HP V2250 servers

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Feb 7 00:32:52 CST 2003

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 10:14 PM, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> I think that this auction is for V2250 chassis only, but it makes the
> point
> that V-class systems are very almost doable for home/enthusiast users.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
> eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2305016281&category=11214

   I talked to the seller a couple days ago...It's an empty chassis.  He
does this a lot, from what people are saying...puts up impossible deals
with no config details, then when you email him for config information
he sends you his price list and adds you to his mailing list.  I've
already gotten spam from him.  Sleazeball.

        -Dave