[rescue] SGI/PS2 Keyboards/Mice?

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Thu Feb 6 22:50:20 CST 2003

FWIW,

I ended up coming home with a IBM "Active Response" PS/2 Keyboard, and a
Logitech Optical Mouse.

They both work fine.

(Anyone else ever notice how hard it is to buy a "normal" keyboard, w/
out all the fool fancy buttons on top these days. :-?  )

However, it appears one of the TRAM/TMEZZ Option cards just failed
diagnostics.  (Or is that both of them?)

David