[rescue] None

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Thu Feb 6 18:08:30 CST 2003

Nearly any half height 5.25 inch or 3.5 inch mounting SCSI NARROW DDS
drive will work fine. you won't have to use the windows drivers on a sun
box, but the drivers are generally (in a real SCSI device) only for the
host OS, and have little or nothing to do with the SCSI hardware.

Generally, any SCSI HP DDS drive will work with sun with no effort at
all.

(YMMV, this is just my experience with a few dozen tapes drives :) )

-C