[rescue] Solaris for PowerPC

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Feb 5 23:11:24 CST 2003

I have a trade proposal if anyone is interested....

If someone has a complete Solaris 2.5.1 for PowerPC media
set (preferably still in the Box (doesn't need to be sealed))
I can trade a Sun "internal" Development version for the powerpc
on gold cdr....

This may seem an odd trade, but maybe I'll hit someone out there
who doesn't plan to ever load Solaris on PPC and has just hung onto
it and might be more interested in the gold cdr as a curiosity/collecting
piece rather than the released version.....

-- Curt